The PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56 NATO polymer magazine for AR-15/M4 compatible weapons. This magazine features a long-life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
Slim, for better compatibility with tight magazine pouches, this easy to disassemble AR mag features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
NOTE: GEN M3 PMAGs may not be compatible with all billet lowers without slight modification of the magazine overtravel stop.