The Aero AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit is the perfect complement to standard rifle builds. This kit features mil-spec components that are manufactured in the USA.
This will fit both stocks and braces so you can use it on your Mil-Spec AR Pistol or AR Rifle build.
- Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum Enhanced Buffer Tube, 6-position
- Carbine buffer
- Buffer spring
- End plate and lock nut
- Made in the USA
Mil-Spec STOCK/BRACE NOT INCLUDED
AR15 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Kit
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions – Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes – Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design – Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth – Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we’ve correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions – Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.